The field of mental health entails professionals who identify, assess, and treat individuals suffering from psychological disorders. The professionals in this field include High School Counselors, Elementary School Counselors, Vocational Counselors, Rehabilitation Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Health Services Managers. These occupations require educational certification. Professionals in the field of mental health typicall possess a Bachelor's Degree, a Master's Degree, and/or a Ph.D in the areas of psychology, counseling, and/or mental health.
Over the next ten years, the availability of job openings is expected to exceed the availability of professionals in the field of mental health. Thus, individuals who pursue a Mental Health Degree program through an accredited school are destined to encounter stability and reliability in their subsequent careers. Luckily, there are many exceptional schools that offer qualified individuals a Mental Health Degree program.
Today, convenient and flexible educational opportunities are desirable to many individuals. Provided below is a list of the best online schools that offer qualified individuals a convenient, flexible Mental Health Degree program.
Accreditation is a vital component of any online school that offers individuals opportunities for educational advancement. All of the online schools listed below are accredited institutions of higher learning.
1. Capella University- Cost: $430 per credit hour
Degree Name: MS in Counseling Psychology
2. University of Liverpool- Cost: 13,458 pounds or $20,979.52
Degree Name: MS in Applied Psychology-Mental Health Psychology
3. Liberty University- Cost: $325 per credit hour
Degree Names: BS in Psychology-Christian Counseling, BS in Psychology-Crisis
Counseling, BS in Psychology-Life Coaching, BS in Psychology-Substance Abuse
4. Kaplan University- Cost: $368 per credit hour
Degree Name: MS in Psychology
5. Keiser University- Cost: $7,392 per semester
Degree Name: Ph.D. in Psychology
6. Walden University- Cost: $410 per credit hour
Degree Name: MS in Health Psychology
7. Southern New Hampshire University- Cost: $960 per three-credit course
Degree Name: BA in Psychology-Mental Health
8. Columbia College- Cost: $225 per credit hour
Degree Name: BA in Psychology
9. Hodges University- Cost: $460 per credit hour
Degree Name: BS in Applied Psychology
10. Upper Iowa University- Cost: $365 per credit hour
Degree Name: BS in Psychology