A great number of people are pursuing an MBA in Finance and there are many good reasons for this trend. An MBA degree with a focus in finance provides students with many marketable skills that employers value. This degree enhances skills learned in university study. Anyone who wants to increase their financial knowledge and to maximize their skill sets for the job market can derive great benefits from obtaining an MBA in Finance.
The schools in the following list were selected on the basis of their accreditation and their reputation as outstanding institutions with top MBA Finance degree programs. These schools also offer acclaimed distance learning programs that stand out among the growing field of online education options.
All of the schools in the list are favored for the high degree of flexibility that they offer busy working professionals. A large number of people who wish to obtain an MBA in Finance are already placed in the workforce and want to pursue an advanced position in the job market. A flexible distance learning program allows such individuals to schedule their coursework around their work hours.
1. University of Massachusetts -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $3656.25 per semester
2. Northeastern University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $5605 per semester
3. University of Liverpool -- MBA in Finance and Accounting
Cost: $3296 per semester
4. University of Maryland University College -- MBA/Master of Science in Financial Management and Information Systems
Cost: $7086 per semester
5. American Intercontinental University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $3492 per semester
6. Northcentral University -- MBA in Financial Management
Cost: $2580 per semester
7. Strayer University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $3487 per semester
8. Colorado Technical University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $3510 per semester
9. Capella University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $4194 per semester
10. Benedictine University -- MBA in Finance
Cost: $3360 per semester