If you like bikes but love cars, or if you love cars and think bikes are deathtraps ridden by potential organ donors, you probably didn't agree with our piece on why bikes are cooler than cars. Here's the counterpoint, listing five reasons why cars are better than bikes:
1) Bikes aren't much fun to ride in rain or snow.
2) You'll probably live longer if you stick to cars.
3) Your health insurer won't cancel your policy if you drive a car.
4) Classic cars appreciate in value much more predictably than classic bikes do.
5) Cars are more convenient than bikes, since you just jump in and drive.