If you're really, truly a fan of speed, chances are good you have a passion for both cars and motorcycles. If your passion leans towards two wheels, you may think that bikes are better than cars. If your passion is more for four wheels than two, you may think just the opposite. Undecided? Here are five reasons why motorcycles are cooler than cars:
1) Smaller radar / laser profile means your less likely to get stopped and ticketed.
2) You get sports car performance for an economy car price.
3) Bike get great fuel mileage, so you can save money & the planet at the same time.
4) You get to experience the environment, not hide from it.
5) You can ride or park a bike in places a car won't fit.