US Weekly has posted formerly unseen footage of Michael Jackson's accidental burning during a 1984 Pepsi ad shoot.
The recording shows several takes for the commercial, but in the final moments of video a series of pyrotechnics go off early and catch Jackson’s hair on fire.
The singer continued to dance for several seconds before realizing the flames.
The incident put the star in the hospital for treatment for serious burns to his head.
Pepsi later settled with Jackson for $1.5 million which Jackson then donated to the burn unit of the Brotman Medical Center in Culver City, CA.