Allstate's annual survey includes the worst cities for US drivers (which we already covered), but it also includes the least accident-prone cities in the US. As recapped by RideLust, the five US cities where you're least likely to have an auto accident are:
- Fort Collins, CO, where you can go an average of 14.5 years between crashes
- Chattanooga, TN, where you're good for 12.9 years
- Boise, ID, also 12.9 years
- Colorado Springs, CO, where you're safe for 12.5 years
- Knoxville, TN, 12.4 years between accidents
The common theme to the top 5 cities is that they all get snow. Maybe having to drive in all kinds of weather actually produces better drivers.