Allstate Insurance runs an annual survey on the best and worst cities for U.S. drivers. This year's study, as recapped by RideLust, showed the following five U.S. cities to be the most accident prone:
- San Antonio, TX, where a drver can expect an accident every 7.7 years
- Chicago, IL, where you can expect one every 7.6 years
- Dallas, TX, where you'll be filing a claim every 7.4 years
- Los Angeles, CA, every 6.9 years
- Philadelphia, PA, every 6.5 years
Notably absent from the list was Boston, which generally tops every list of "places not to drive your own car".